G6M 3.45% 2.8¢ group 6 metals limited

I don't comment much, but here is what I've read. From info...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I don't comment much, but here is what I've read. From info released by Mr Jacobs:

Ground for processing plant should be being prepared now.
    Plant should start to be built around Easter time.
    Mining should commence this winter.
    Export (hopefully) Q1 CY 2023.
    There should be a drill rig on the island now (no conformation) drilling in the investigator 21 area I think.
    This attachment shows something to maybe get excited about. check (KI 1062)

Hope this helps, Corfudreaming.

05/16/2018 | 06:49pm EST(>(inKing Island Scheelite Limited announced the results from a regional exploration drillingprogram testing the Investigator 21 Prospect in the Grassy District of King Island. Theprogram successfully defined scheelite bearing skarn mineralization in three of the fourholes completed with high grade mineralization intersected in multiple lenses from twoholes: KI060: 103.2 106.3 (3.0m @ 0.5% WO3) and 181.5 184.4 (2.6m @ 0.5% WOB);KI062: 90.4 93.0 (3.0m @ 0.4% W03) and 103.2 106.5 (3.3m @ 1.7% WO3) The In-vestigator 21 prospect is located 6 km west of the KIS Grassy Project. The geology ofInvestigator 21 is similar to the two nearby historic scheelite mines, Dolphin and BoldHead also held by KIS within Mining Lease M1/2006 and Exploration LicenseEL19/2001 respectively. The KIS drilling program is the first exploration drilling to beconducted in the area for over 35 years. The successful exploration results highlight theprospectively of the KIS tenements away from the previously mined areas on King Is-land. The additional scheelite skarn mineralization intersected, demonstrates the poten-til to delineate additional tungsten resources outside of the Resources and Reservesassociated with the Dolphin and Bold Head Deposits. In particular the ultra-high gradesintersected in KI 062 confirm the propensity of the metamorphic aureole around theGrassy Pluton to carry tungsten grades an order of magnitude higher than those typical-ly encountered in other tungsten projects being developed elsewhere. Based on region-al geological mapping the metamorphic aureole prospective for scheelite skarn mineral-ization has a strike distance of at least 9 km with limited exploration drilling having beenundertaken to date. This exploration target has scope to increase the mine life of theDolphin Mine beyond the 8-year open cut operation currently scheduled for this project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G6M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $28.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.5¢ $94.20K 3.563M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 108573 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 278689 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G6M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.