G6M 3.70% 2.8¢ group 6 metals limited

KIS is now strategically important to the US military, page-3

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I said $1.50. I personally think $1 would be a steal once the mine is operational.

Based on market cap assuming conservative calculations if you work the numbers through.

The themes here are very strong. Directly from the AFR:

• Australia looking to break China’s near monopoly on the critical minerals required to build weapons, electric vehicles and fighter jets, with this government funding committed to reopen this tungsten mine.
    • China currently controls 83 per cent of the world’s tungsten production, leaving the United States and its allies, like Australia, vulnerable to export controls.
    • The Biden administration is focusing on removing China from the country’s manufacturing supply chains, providing $US30 million ($40 million) in funding last month for Australian rare earths miner Lynas to build a processing plant in Texas.
    • The deal was seen by Australia’s ambassador in Washington (Arthur Sinodinos) as proof the US was wants Australian resources companies to plug gap left by its move away from China.
    • Tungsten is the crucial component in the manufacture of weapons, ammunition, ballistics.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was revealed that KIS is about to be supported by the United States government.

The market will look ahead of this and price it in.

Remember that $1 for this company is only a $300M market cap.
    Big few weeks coming up in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G6M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $28.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $15.48K 567.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 158823 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ 8900
Last updated 10.20am 14/06/2024 ?
G6M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.