G6M 0.00% 2.8¢ group 6 metals limited

AS the 32 million options convert before July 1 (because they...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    AS the 32 million options convert before July 1 (because they are well in the money) that gives the company 3.2 mill AUD cash.

There is currently 304 million shares issued in KIS, so with the ops converted there will then be 336 mill shares , and around 4.5 mill in the bank .

they need A$72 mill for the capex and working cap to get to mining.

they have a 10 mill loan from Tasi state confirmed.

according to papers and company statement it looks like CMFO will give them a straight federal grant for AUD15 mill more (ill bet my bottom dollar that happens too as US is leaning on Oz govt to do so) - id say thats will bein 2-3weeks and the stock price will have consolidated and can rally again to the high 20's.

that means co has approx 29 million.A$

there may also be more money coming from Fed govt (but lets discount that -unless they cant get commercial funding then govt will IMO back this project up as west needs their high grade tungsten -the best in the world)

I think next will be announced a commercial loan from a bank probably within 8 weeks, (This will be not be hard with govt loans and grants and latest govt support or maybe even loan guarantee) lets say (logically guess) the loan is for AUD 40 mill.

that give them 69 million - i think by that stage this share will be into the high 30cents level as mine is confirmed to go ahead .

the balance needed of 3-5(lets call it AUD 7 mill to be safe) will be raised at a discounted CR to soph investors . kets sat at 36 cents = say 20 mill shares more issued.

total shares out going to production then will be 336+20 mill = 356 million shares.

with current expectation company will make about 30 mill a year NPAT (profit) we should imagine that can sit on a 10x pe =300 million market cap.

AUD 300 million market cap divided by 356 mill shares out = 84 cents a share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G6M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $3.874K 138.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101857 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 421602 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G6M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.