CTP 5.45% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

KISS Principle

1. 11,084 Posts.
    SP now 2c Mr. Cottee.

Why didn't your 5P acronym , .... Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance , come to fruition for shareholders or yourself ?

Why didn't you use the KISS Principle, in light of difficult world conditions, ie., ...... Keep It Simple Stupid, ..... when you had the chance to develop Surprise, without an expensive employee number, (the oil is there, or so you told us), and you raised money for doing so but failed to grab the opportunity for investors and have gone on a long term gas venture, where your "the market doesn't get it" .... rings hollow to me from a supposed experienced business man.

What are your plans for enhancing shareholder value from this low SP or do you expect shareholders to wait another 5/6 years ?

Not very business like if you ask me, but then again you are being paid very handsomely no matter how long it takes, do you agree ?

My family's investment in this company has diminished by 80% since you took over, and you have not done what shareholders expected from you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $35.73K 687.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 550000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 99854 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.