CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

""(What would you call announcing drilling for oil by the...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(What would you call announcing drilling for oil by the company, but not doing so, and by certain dates ?

Initially that keeps existing shareholders in place and sucks in others, believing what is announced by the company in face to face presentations, announcements and videos.)""

I rest my case.

Especially on those comments of yours above.

But, and only but, we can ask those few baseless rampers around here to give us a proper answer to your queries. And let me tell you that, there are a few of those posting around here.

IMHO, there are no flies on them mate. None At All.

As for the 5P's, well mate, I have never believed in any of those past comments, and I have made it all clear all along in the past that I didn't come down with the last shower of rain.

It was then that the only replies I received, were just more of those personal attacks and abuse.

Now what were the comments made by that good Moderator (9 Lives I believe), in regard to personal attacks on a poster instead of coming out with something that would blow the poster's argument out of the water.??

But, as they say, the cows will eventually come home for the milking, as they always do, only to find out that they are all dried up, and/or that they could have been milked already while on the way home.

Dear Oh Me...What next..

Dyor!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $7.825K 157.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22125 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.