VMT 3.85% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

KISS

1. 19,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    I have just returned from the AGM and oh...what a breath of fresh air.

On the front table, we were graced with the presence of Ivan, Charles, Phil and "the lovely" Shannon (sheesh...doesn't this women ever age!!smile.png)

Formal business was dealt with quickly and then Charles did a bit of a dress rehearsal of that presentation that he and Phil are going to be showing brokers over the coming weeks.

The main difference this year is that the broader electric focused market, has finally caught up with VMT and as Charles said, sure we may have been a few years ahead of our time, but we've learnt plenty along the way and now we're ready!

Strategy is simple. Focus on high margin, high growth Europe.....and sell a bucket load of electric scooters.

Acknowledgement was made to the recent Ducatti news, but in a modest and understated way.
    It seems there is more to come with these sorts of reputable brands.

On SuperSoco, he said that we are in the early stages of deeper relationship and he likened it to a future "marriage". As Phil chimed in, no date has been set for the wedding yet, but all parties are definitely on the dance floor.

The mood from the floor was upbeat and for the first time in over a decade, you could genuinely feel ours and Charles' confidence going forward.

He mentioned the upcoming roadshow and I asked how we were placed with cash. I wondered whether such a pitch was going to be closely followed by a 'rattling of the tin'. He said the companies strategy is to be completely self funded and that no capital raising was being considered at this stage. That produced a round of applause and a collective sigh of relief.

To conclude, we all echoed how pleased we were with the year that has been and how excited we are about the upcoming marketing to the brokers around Australia. Phil couldn't have closed it out any more perfectly by saying:

"Finally we've got a story to tell"

Gottalovevmt...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $54.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $11.94K 89.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60119 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 61586 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.