OEL 8.33% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

Kito Licence Related, page-2

1. 1,205 Posts.
    There seems to be limited intelligent discussion here.

Only rude accusations and personal attacks (not the first, and won't be the last I am sure) to which I will not participate in replying at the same level. Its generally only one poster, so hey, readers will get the jist of who is raising discussion points and who seems unable to refute any of the discussion points with facts or assumed potential outcomes in a mature manner.

This in itself is a sign in my view, but others free to decide for themselves.

Its a very quiet thread in reality...no excitement here.

I can't read the future and am sharing my interpretation so far, I've been far more right than wrong, and this is reflected in the current SP decline and continual selling....? - Who??

And I never even offered an opinion...just placed a few facts together and asked a couple of questions.

Here's a challenge for those interested in protecting their investment.

Run the figures under different scenarios for what goes ahead as planned, what gets delayed, what combinations could occur to maximize potential, consider time and money implications, and most importantly, what needs to be done to achieve company stated outcomes.

Just see what you come up with from what Otto has told shareholders to-date. I think you will be surprised. I was, as it wasn't what I was thinking off-the-cuff. (it was worse)

Best of Luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $12.34K 1.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 17892904 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12332282 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.