NTL 5.88% 1.6¢ new talisman gold mines limited

Why not answer the questions and correct me if I am wrong. I am...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Why not answer the questions and correct me if I am wrong. I am just basing such of the very scant and vague announcments from the company. Perhaps you need to be clearer and more polite to shareholders. You work for us.

As to your personal attacks as a poster you are wrong and one would hope the company is compliant with the hearmful digital communication act and its own communcations policy set out in its website with Chair approving this post.

Back to the facts you so dearly wish to deflect and avoid!

1.8 LESS 1.2 doesnt equal 600K??

I thnk you will find it does!!

Application of funds in offer document requires more funding than 600K to be funded by equity inferences made.

I am just basing such on the quote from the offer document in news article following offer document.

"If we cannot complete this capital raise the boards' view is that there are very few options left for the company"

The company raised less than 25% of total shares on offer. 75%+ shortfall. Im sorry I cannot agree raising 1.8 of 8M is an overwhelming success.

So you confirm by no disagreement to such that the company

DOES NOT HAVE A CONSENT TO ENTER AND OPERATETHE MINE AS SET OUT IN QUARTERLY.

THAT THE CONSENT PROVIDED DOES NOT ALLOW THE PRODUCTION VOLUMES STATED BY THE COMPANY IN THE FEB 2023 OFFER DOCUMENT.

Thanks questions answered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $10.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $5 328

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 247000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 32615 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.