PEM 0.00% 35.0¢ perilya limited

kiwi problems with the new share issue

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I have a bank account through Etrade & thought I could use this-first black mark-their bank accounts are not set up for bpay.They will only TT to NZ-so I set up an A$ account-second black mark-they will only TT to a numerical account & my A account is both letters & numbers.(They originally accepted my request but misdirected the change in spite of my filling out the application form correctly)
    Incidently I had to TT the funds in A$ to NZ, convert them & then reconvert back to A$ for a draft.
    Next the application form was delayed in the post & I emailed Computershare first & then Perilya on an urgent basis on 4/12-the reply came back after business hours.
    I applied for the draft on 7/12 & had to wait to 8/12 to receive it-there is no valid reason why it can't be issued the same day.
    The draft was couriered on 8/12 & was only delivered on 16/12-too late!!! (held up by A customs-why???)
    Of course I kept both Perilya & Computershare in touch with progress with 3 emails & never heard back from either.
    My sentiment is total frustration but this wording is not allowed in the below box. I have formally complained to the ASX & I can certainly think of several ways to improve Registries performances.
    Finally I would welcome any bright ideas on further actions to remedy an extremely expensive exercise for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.