SDV 7.69% 42.0¢ scidev ltd

I posted this over at SS while HC was down...---lol...a...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I posted this over at SS while HC was down...

---

lol...a "becoming a substantial shareholder's notice", that was quick...

I touched on this earlier today...the recent Smorgan up-front treatment fee, JV with Polymetals and obvious increasing interest for near term zinc producers, has effectively addressed many of INL's immediate/mid-term cash requirements.

As such, many of those who have been waiting to "support" the company via future placements...lol, the same people who no doubt have been keeping a lid on the price until recently...have suddenly realised that, not only might any future placements be significantly smaller than they might have been, they are likely to be much further off and more than likely, issued by a company no-longer in a desperate position.

Ultimately, this gives a certain degree of bargaining power back to the company, not only in relation to the terms of any future placements, but also in relation to the size and nature of debt finance further down the track.

Further, if as I suspect, the profit margins are significantly higher than those suggested by the company to date, it is conceivable that future share dilution may be relatively insignificant or perhas even mitigated all together?

Given such a scenario, it is no wonder the buyers (and substantial shareholders) have decided that there is no longer any benefit in delaying their purchases.

We have seen a significant couple of weeks in the life of this company...in time, I have no doubt people will look back and say... "yes, that was the turning point, I wish I had bought some more"

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.