WOW 0.14% $35.68 woolworths group limited

KKR, page-22

1. 5,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    thanks benson for correcting me yet again with ancient history

i went to aldi this morning to see if i could get the Workzone tools on special,but i was at first hesitant as i thought they were just loss leaders and would be sold out. to my surprise, they had heaps in stock. in fact they had heaps of everything advertised as specials even from wednesday in stock.
    so being in a good mood, i thought i would take a really close look at their product range and prices.
    first i was a bit shocked with the meat section-you could get beautiful looking rump for $3 less than what WOW has advertised on special.
    then in fish-packaged smoked salmon for $3 less than WOW.
    super thin crust pizza for a $1 less than WOW thin crust even when it is on special at WOW.
    i think you get the drift,as the price range on everything is very cheap ,which probably explains why i am bombarded by offers from rewards cards.
    by the way,i got the 2 piece clamp set for $10,and a 1Tonne hand winch for $20. they actually seem to be very good quality.
    the car park was full,but there was no delay at the checkouts.
    it would have been nice if someone could have told me what i was missing out on before now, as with the savings,i would have even been happy to have a gamble on WOW shares,below $27 of coarse

cheers crazypunter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$35.68
Change
-0.050(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $43.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$35.87 $35.88 $35.45 $137.1M 3.845M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6223 $35.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$35.69 617 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.