WOW 0.14% $35.68 woolworths group limited

yeah benson, just a quick update on what i purchased today from...

1. 5,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    yeah benson, just a quick update on what i purchased today from aldi.
    the super thin crust pizza which i just consumed,has a substantial amount of more topping than it's counterparts at wes and wow,who have it at a much higher price.
    also, the Workzone tools i found out, are actually from germany and really do have some very innovative features,and the price is quite amazing.
    about the only downside with aldi is the lack of the 4c petrol discount and rewards offers,as the actual points from wow are garbage-one point per dollar over $30 spend.
    then again,i only use 50 litres of petrol in 2 weeks.
    what you say about the new CEO is interesting-could you imagine the board hiring anyone without the interests of the board being a foremost prerequisite anyway .i know it sounds pessimistic,but the CEO culling is just to appease shareholder anger.
    also,the sp of WES has tanked,basically in anticipation of a price war. that is already evident in the offers on rewards/flybys,which is a bit concerning for shareholders ,as i think they are now in "worry mode".

i just have a real bad feeling about all this,and i think at best it will take a very long time to heal all past wounds,so why would you be a martyr to the cause ,and lose sleep and possibly even more money,just for the off chance that things may miraculously turn the corner.

cheers crazypunter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.