WOW 0.70% $34.21 woolworths group limited

KKR, page-97

1. 4,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    "with respect"
    "sponge-mopping up drivel"

Hmm. so much respect... but then I probably asked for it. The reality is that respect on this forum doesn't interest me so much as sound reasoning.

You do have a point in one respect. If you recognize that you don't have the time, inclination or temperament to make your own investment decisions, then you are right to "outsource" that to others. If I could quote some more "drivel" that I mopped up from one of the worlds greatest investors:

"When the dumb money acknowledges that is is dumb money, it ceases to be dumb money".

But I would suggest, if that is the case, it would be far better to give your money to a few good fund managers, than to use a subscription service for "buy" "sell" tips. Ironically, to identify a good fund manager, you need to know some of the principles of sound investement. Either way, Kashmira, in my opinion, would be well served by reading a few books.

Nevertheless, Kashmira, The Intelligwent Investor is a good place to learn the fundamentals.

Cheers, Mars

PS: I have no doubt you have done very well on the property market. You may be a very canny investor in this area. Keep in mind though, with respect, that a rising tide raises all boats, and success can be a very poor teacher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$34.21
Change
-0.240(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $41.79B
Open High Low Value Volume
$34.63 $34.68 $34.10 $56.69M 1.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2212 $34.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$34.22 671 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.