DEG 4.59% $1.14 de grey mining limited

KL and NVO

1. 458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I started new thread, as there are many items relates from them to DEG, and they are progressing ahead of us.
    To you all enjoy your Australia day weekend.

And this is copy paste from by @Janturco from ceo.ca - NVO chat.

From the KL presentation at Whistler by Tony Makuch president & CEO;thought on $NVO,starting at 25. min.: https://www.cibcvirtual.com/whistler2018/kirkland-lake?return_to=/whistler2018/kirkland-lake

"..We had our geologists looking at NVO for quite some time..one thing about Novo,there's definitively gold there,and you can go there and pick it up yourself....and the thesis is a potentialy very very large deposit..recognizing it's a greenfield, brand new discovery greenfield exploration project,and so the work is to try to figure out what's here and realy try to understand it;it's still in the early stages,and they just realy got the first permit for the exploration at Comet Well...It's a potentially very large deposit,physicaly the gold is there and we were able to trace the gold on PR and CW ...8 km in that one area,and if you tie it all the way toward DeGrey is ,you got like 90 km of exposure of conglomerates that you're finding nuggets and watermelon seeds everywhere,and so you got a sense that something that's got 90 km on strike is definitively got the potential to go down dipping,and the challenge is to figure out what's here The way we structured the investment into NVO is the company is financed properly to go and do the work and carry exploration without having to worry about what's happening in the market;they can focus on exploring,and figuring it out 'cause we think there's something there,so take away all that noise that we know if you weren't properly financed,how do you go to next step?how do you decide what to do?so they're properly financed to do that.And I also tell you we did not make this investment into NVO resources 'cause we want to be an investor like you,we're not an investor,we're a mining company.I like to think that you as a shareholder,you invested in KL ,you don't want us to do the same as you're doing,we invested in NVO because we ,our option,our optionality is to try to get early in,we eventualy be the operator and the miner on this property,and we think there's potential there."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.050(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.10 $13.39M 11.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 380096 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 204419 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.