APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Klarna , Afterpay and Credit Checks, page-214

1. 4,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1879
    Klarna is vastly superior in every way.

APT is just a me to competitor who knew they could spruik the share price to gullible Australian investors by a reckless approach to onboarding customers and then spruiking this as their main metric.

Zezzle chose to list in Australia as their is no great appetite in USA for these jam tomorrow stocks.

There is another one coming

https://unauthorised investment advice/tech/will-zebit-be-the-next-bnpl-ipo-success-story/

Zebit which trades in the USA but by their own admission the American stock markets won't entertain them.

But even if Zebit decided to wait, no deal was assured. Schneider argued US venture capitalists had gone cold on credit and lending businesses.

APT exists purely to make the founders rich and prior to the last capital raise they had tapped the markets for $1 billion dollars.

Already the founders and other executives have cashed out to the tune of $500 million and after the AGM they will probably be approaching $1 billion.

Well done to you and Polar and APT whisperer and the rest of the HC bulls you held your nerve and have profited handsomely albeit it's still on paper.

Just take a look at how much APT have spent on marketing alone in comparison to Zip even on a pro rata basis and you can see cost of customer acquisition is simply to high to turn a profit .

You will note slowing growth in Australia and abysmal figures in UK

Show me any successful company where bad debts are 25% of income

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.