AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Klaus Eckhof speaks out: why I stepped down as AVZ Minerals chairman, page-36

1. 2,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752

Agree totally with u

However Timing not great as Van Eck / tax loss etc were selling also ,so temporarily devalued the company.
    It Hit a few harder this year as I’ve been through the last one yet this felt worse as Van Eck hammering the selling at the same time.

As a director of a company it doesn’t look good selling of your shares however I think KE as he said he has done he’s part in AVZ ...now it’s time for someone to direct us to the next stage,KE is into exploration and he has found Manono/Kitotolo and started proving it up to the stage it’s at ,,he’s done the hard work in the last 2 years in the DRC as a explorer which many would have made lots of money on the way up and many sitting on losses after wtf we have been through paper losses same same some would say.
    Bad mouth KE to the max if you guys want up to you but if it wasn’t for a German dude exploring in the DRC you would not be buying or selling or holding or hating or loving AVZ company because it simply would not exist with KE’s find..

As I said timing not great to sell but if you only have window to sell as director Then it makes it a tad harder , me / you can sell anytime if we want how lucky are we

imagine a lockout period you cannot sell ? Glad I’m not a director

glad he sold on good news not bad imagine the other way around then we would have something to be p$$$$sed about

GLTAH rant over

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.