Irjonesyou are a higher level, I noticed thisyou wanted to drag...

1. 137 Posts.
    Irjones

you are a higher level, I noticed this
    you wanted to drag me into it few times, that's for sure
    problem is, I am not a Jew nor Arab
    and I am too old for this cr@p
    all I try to do, is say what is inside me, for the sake of my children

I will pay top dollar for petrol with pleasure, if I know this dollar is benefiting the people it should

I live in a country of not my origin, which is manipulated or governed the funny way, I want peace

I could legally migrate to any other European country, South Africa, US, Canada, but I chose Oz.

For the last 20 years, I have been 3 times to the club gathering the folks from the country of my origin, mainly to eat the national food and watch the national dance performed by young children

otherwise, I am the mainstream of this country,
    even my children speak only English, not mine or my wife lingo (and here you would be most surprised), so "who you driving, with this cosmic debris..." FZ

I am sure you think, you got another BBQ/cricket/tennis (nothing against touse games, lol, contrary, enjoy participating) easy mental case on your plate, lol

to make your life easier,

please proove yourself in a dissertation on how

"The Arabic countries unity, would be beneficial to the state of Israel" (peacefull, satisfied neighbours, siting next to you-or-your-a-likes and watching olive trees grow)

I am not a professional comentator, so please convince me, go and convert me, as your friends/countrymen's proposal of selling the land (I know you got the money) is just the meaniest "gesheft" anyone could do, shove this money up your bottom, those guys have soul as well.

Please note, I am not complaining about the standard of the wiring between your years !!!!!

on your bike, champion

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.