GEN 0.00% 10.0¢ genmin limited

re: klown preoccupation burt bacharac I could not agree with you...

1. 102 Posts.
    re: klown preoccupation burt bacharac I could not agree with you more about the obvious double standards klown. It is the same scenario being played out again as throughout the history of jews. Perceived inequality, with arrogance by the perpetrators of that condition are always going to provoke a response. It is truly a momentous shame and sadness for an entire people to be cast under the same dark aspersions because of the words and deeds of a few. Compare if you like, the universally popular and loved melodies and words by the composers burt bacarach and hal david, to the provocative sickening diatribes by snooker. The inspired leadership of rabin, assasinated for the sake of the war we are about to have, and the war criminal sharon, who is about to solidify his place in history along with the other notorious brutes of our time, like idi amin. There are lots of people, Dave R amongst them, who need an attitude adjustment. Try listening to the above for starters, and better yet, just chill !!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $20.04K 200.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 93665 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.