THB 0.00% 1.8¢ thunderbird resources limited

Scrooge,Of course it is an interp only. You can reject my Andean...

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Scrooge,

Of course it is an interp only. You can reject my Andean hypothesis on whatever basis you want. Something factual on which to do that would be somewhat more interesting, though.

Regardless of which model you want to look at, the company has not mentioned any of the elements of volcanic hosts and contacts that comprise the upper portion of something like Oyu Tolgoi. So comments about depth and erosion are more about what might have been lost than what remains.

Simonhhh,

The Andes hosts some of the biggest and richest mines in the world. No problem there.

If you recall the history on this forum, there was serial ramping about this show being the next deGrussa, which it clearly isn't, and discussion evolved as to whether it was prospective for another Oyu Tolgoi or something Andean (Chilean). To my mind the latter has come to the fore, and specifically, what we've been told thus far looks to me to be a cluster of structurally controlled breccias synonomous with Chilean examples. Either way, I will be just as happy to be proven wrong or right.

Of course it is still early days, but before I put my money down I'd like a fair idea on what the gamble is and frankly I don't believe this company has been communicating that ideally, except for a few grandiose statements. I've been following this stock now for over 6 months and I haven't been too impressed with discloure at all.

So it has been left to the investor to take the few pieces of evidence and put together the of potential. The response by some posters who are in love with the stock is "feel good" sentiment that might help build comradery, but perhaps doesn't add much to that somewhat interesting task.

Hopefully soon, the company will update us in a more meaningful way that sheds light on the prospectivity of the findings thus far and the exploration strategy going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.