WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Knee Patch Testimonials / Feedback

1. 2,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    I thought it time to have a thread dedicated solely to feedback on the knee patches.

Makes it easier for people to compile testimonials to promote the product! I use them on the FB page for my clinic. Nothing quite like a bit of altruistic self interest!

Here are the first few I found, if I missed any, please repost in this thread!

"I put one on each knee last night after playing soccer and waking this morning for a jog. Very impressed! It’s even better than the first time I used them. My knees feel noticeably stronger. I’m so relieved because there was a nagging worry before I tried them that they wouldn’t work. Well they do."

"I put one on each knee last night after playing soccer and waking this morning for a jog. Very impressed! It’s even better than the first time I used them. My knees feel noticeably stronger. I’m so relieved because there was a nagging worry before I tried them that they wouldn’t work. Well they do "

" I wore a patch today for 5 hours and I could definitely feel a numbness/coolness in the knee area and something was definitely happening. Easy to apply. I workout 4-5 times a week, but haven't run more than 1km in a single session for a year or so. Today, ran 3kms and although I was stuffed, my knees are feeling good tonight. Definitely a fan of the patches."

"I used to run about 4-5 times a week.… avg around ~40-50k. I injured my knee about 4yrs ago and never fully recovered (due in part to poor execution of my rehab) and have since felt knee pain after any days I go over 10k steps and whenever going up stairs. I now run twice a week if I’m lucky and hardly ever more than 8k.3hrs into applying Swisswell patch for first time and I can already feel it helping..…its definitely numbed the pain when I go up stairs…. this patch could truely improve my standard of living… getting excited!!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.