WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

knee patch, page-2

1. 2,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Putting all the testimonials together, most recent first:

"Ireceived my knee patches and gave to my wife to try who has a wornknee after too much running. She applied the knee patch before bedand woke up the next morning without any pain. Her knee used to clickwhen she walked and now there is no more clicking. She said her kneefeels like it has been lubricated. Also the patches are comfortableto wear. "

"Irun a plumbing and roofing business in Sydney…One of my guys is74years old who I knew when I was an apprentice back in the bush.This guy still turns up 6 days a week and can go up and down laddersall day … old school tough … Last few weeks he has had sore knees( fluid I think ) … I put a patch on him last week for a day and hecan’t believe the pain reduction. He’s just asked me to buy somemore for him. He’s already taken most of the ones I had. Reallyneed some promotion for this. He’s said he’s happy to do somemodelling if required!! on a good thing here IMO.."

"Iput one on each knee last night after playing soccer and waking thismorning for a jog. Very impressed! It’s even better than the firsttime I used them. My knees feel noticeably stronger. I’m sorelieved because there was a nagging worry before I tried them thatthey wouldn’t work. Well they do."

"Iput one on each knee last night after playing soccer and waking thismorning for a jog. Very impressed! It’s even better than the firsttime I used them. My knees feel noticeably stronger. I’m sorelieved because there was a nagging worry before I tried them thatthey wouldn’t work. Well they do "

"I wore a patch today for 5 hours and I could definitely feel anumbness/coolness in the knee area and something was definitelyhappening. Easy to apply. I workout 4-5 times a week, but haven't runmore than 1km in a single session for a year or so. Today, ran 3kmsand although I was stuffed, my knees are feeling good tonight.Definitely a fan of the patches."

"Iused to run about 4-5 times a week.… avg around ~40-50k. I injuredmy knee about 4yrs ago and never fully recovered (due in part to poorexecution of my rehab) and have since felt knee pain after any days Igo over 10k steps and whenever going up stairs. I now run twice aweek if I’m lucky and hardly ever more than 8k.3hrs into applyingSwisswell patch for first time and I can already feel ithelping..…its definitely numbed the pain when I go up stairs….this patch could truely improve my standard of living… gettingexcited!!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.