ESN 0.00% 1.6¢ entellect limited

kneoworld itunes rankings

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have been doing a bit of research to try and see the uptake of the App.

Based on data provided by AppAnnie.com, KNeoWORLD is in the top 100 downloads in the Age 9 - 11 bracket in 22 countries. The countries with the highest ranking (Based on downloads on 10/11/13) are Pakistan, India, Israel, Singapore, and HK. It is ranked 104th in the USA in this age group.

While these analytics are based on downloads of the free version, and does not provide the number of downloads, it is interesting to see the wide scope of countries where the app is being downloaded outside of the USA. I don't think many of us have considered initial sales outside the USA when researching this country, but this could provide some surprising upside.

Hopefully when the first sales update is published, we will be told the conversion of free downloads into paid subscriptions so that more meaningful analysis can be performed.

The link to the downloads analytics page is here:
    http://www.appannie.com/apps/ios/app/kneoworld-app/app-ranking/#daily=2013-11-10&type=ranks

Note that you have to sign up to get any more detailed information than todays download rankings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.