ESN 0.00% 1.6¢ entellect limited

BM, top 100 in Australia a multi billion dollar company? Not...

1. 752 Posts.
    BM, top 100 in Australia a multi billion dollar company? Not really. Having launched a lot of apps in my time, it's mainly about getting as part of the apple promos (of course android are different etc). But you need to get be part of staff picks, latest release, what's hot etc. The numbers can be pretty modest below the top 50 and esp with free, you need to be hoping for the subs and in-app purchases. For a comparison of conversion from free to paid. check out spotify, the music service, I think they convert something like 25% to paid and that's huge.

I can see the link, but that doesn't really mean anything if it's not actually sitting in the Itunes store in the rankings. Just trying to get to the bottom of it really. And when you start seeing the ratings on the apps and it sitting in the top 50 overall of free apps, that will mean something.

Anyhow, I want this to explode, and it has a lot going for it, I just started looking for it in the top listings on the actual store and couldn't find it.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.