ESN 0.00% 1.6¢ entellect limited

Agree Ozzy - they have said themselves in announcements that the...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Agree Ozzy - they have said themselves in announcements that the iTunes and Play Store offerings at this stage are only a subset of the currently browser based full online world experience.

I've done some digging on the browser based experience and it is a lot more detailed. Similar to other successful 2d world experiences that you can walk around to find mini games within etc. The smart phone/tablet releases thus far are only a few of the mini games.

Share price predictions (someone requested above):

Very near term: if they keep the announcements coming with the good news like they have been, I can see 1 cent (MC ~ 15M) as coming soon. 15M is not a big market cap in a hot sector with still plenty of upside.

Near to mid term: sales results etc will start to come through, PTA initiative will shine like a beacon in the edugaming sector as they are one of only 2 companies that have this sort of deal with the PTA and the other edugaming co has a different slant anyway. See the PTA fundraising page for how few partnerships the PTA has (http://www.pta.org/about/content.cfm?ItemNumber=1959&navItemNumber=3361). I think given the potential 2 cents (MC ~ 30M) is definitely possible based on the competitive edge we have.

Ability to capture the market is king in competitive sectors and ESN have done remarkably well in doing exactly that.

All of the above is my opinion so DYOR and make your own decision. I've done my research and cautiosly sat on the sidelines for 12 months watching before I bought in but the PTA initiative and the real progress recently were too strong an indicator for me to stay out. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.