KNG 2.44% 21.0¢ kingsland minerals ltd

KNG - General Thread, page-153

1. 1,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    early days here blockhead, still need confirmation of flake size and separation via basic floatation then move onto your steps you mention.

With the length of the deposit I’m expecting a varying basket of flakes which is perfect as provides optionality for end use case and the massive scale means they can supply huge tonnage of varying flake if that’s the case.

Currently an EV of around $6m so being this cheap it doesn’t come without risks but there is a huge amount of upside potential in my view.

RNU got up over $500m Mcap. So if KNG can replicate their success they will be a much higher Mcap due the size of the deposits, if they can even small amounts of cash could have huge increases.

Just fantasising looking at RNU and the $500m Mcap - $10k deployed into KNG now would be $100k at $100m Mcap or $500,000 if they get to the same Mcap.

Everyone has different risk tolerance so up to investors to decide if they want to get in earlier or wait until further progressed. KNG and RNU have very different share structures with a small tight register for KNG so will have swings over the journey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.