hmmmm - possibly true - I guess the lesson is to not go and...

1. 86,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hmmmm - possibly true - I guess the lesson is to not go and colonise them in the first place eh?

even if you are right ----- I have to say that when one looks at Britain in movies and TV shows back say 50 years -- British - particularly English are not portrayed as very nice people in many cases --

what I mean is that some of their criminal class are particularly ugly specimens - not nice people - that would be ditto for Americans.

I don't know - Aussie crims and some other crims - although crims - see to have some sort of heart - even if they steal and hurt people in their own circles.

I used to own a cab and worked in a low socioeconomic area- the people were rough, behind the eight ball and exactly what you would expect - but, they weren't like the people who are portrayed in British low socioeconomic housing estates - I don't know - I could be talking through my bum - but, they just seem to be devoid of anything at all that's positive about humans ------------ could be wrong -

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.