SYA 7.14% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

knights table, page-302

1. 2,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1110
    I am probably going to get allot of heat from this, but I am sorry to say that I am out. Its come too close to my buy in price which I never thought in a million years would happen, $100k down and only made a few G's, taking away a whole lot of experience at this point, this was quite literally 4th stock trade I've ever bought. Just wanted to let all the loyal knights that I am out and to advise caution. I will be keeping an eye out for a good buy in price, however the DOW is going to keep sinking and the Australian economy by association will follow the down trend for a few days or weeks at the very least. FA are still so so so strong for SYA, however it would be stupid of me to hold on when I can sell and buy in cheaper. If it does not come down, then another lesson learnt from me. I can see allot toping up at this share price, I would advise caution or to wait and watch for a reversal to buy in. For now its unlikely you will be hearing from me till I am back in.... Signing out. TD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $286.5K 10.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 7497011 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5105482 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.