EGR 3.85% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

While we wait for our meeting with the newly formed Tanzania...

1. 15,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6779
    While we wait for our meeting with the newly formed Tanzania Mining commission to discuss the legislation that present challengers for our lenders in financing of the Epanko project, I thought I would start a thread for all of us to discuss the positives that we see in our investment in KNL.
    I am sure many of us have considered selling over the past 12 months due to the changes to the Mining act, there finally seems to be light at the end of tunnel for our fully approved mine to progress into a fully functioning mine and value adding production facilities.

Many of the new investors will only know of KNL’s recent history, I hope many the other long term holders can help me out with the history of Epanko that has already received its mining license in 2015, completed a Relocation Action Plan to the highest global standards, the planned expansion beyond the current 60,000tpa to 150,000tpa within 6 years (including Merelani project), our current offtake partners and the other value add production that we has completed a BFS for spherical graphite and expanded graphite and our other 24 prospecting licenses with 2 of these being recommending for approval.

Then we have another revenue stream that has never been discussed,
    KNL's eco friendly process to produce spherical graphite that is soon to be tested using third party graphite. if successful, it could be quickly adopted by existing anode manufactures.
    Last edited by spid81: 27/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $59.18K 461.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18090 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 37363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.