EGR 0.00% 11.0¢ ecograf limited

KNL’s Mining Licence, downstream processing and graphite expansion, page-2

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Good timing on the thread .....now that the Commission is actively pumping out approvals, I have been going over the what we have achieved in my head. ... it’s a lot. We are shovel ready but some aspects of our successes in getting here stand out.
    We are not doing a CR to raise the finance for our mine build. In order to
    Maximise shareholder value we have pursued and it would seem all but locked down debt financing as our principle funding. The banking partner on this none other than KfW the German Government owned development bank that targets projects with long term strategic benefit to the German Government and statgically important mineral resources vital to the German Government. To secure the lowest possible rates a German Government Guarantee is to be secured. Thinking about those 2 elements of our finance structure alone is unique and fills
    My investor heart with joy. That’s some pretty darn good backing right there and probably helps explain why the CBA via Colonial is amongst our largest few holders and indeed have increased their position over time.
    Now the BFS on the project was done to KfW standard.... they independently verified the projects value. Banks are Conservative and cautious looking at this type of funding and KfW, given who it reports to, didn’t make it easy for us and nor should they it’s a big project. Tick. We passed the test.

Once we get clarification from the commission we kick that shovel in the dirt....it’s show time and the NPV of the mine in Tanz starts coming online ... it’s late but I’m sure someone will kindly remind me tomorrow what the mines NPV is in $AUD

So we are backed externally for debt funding by the German Governments development bank and on our register internally by Australia’s leading bank. Then we have the downstream processing and an operating pilot in Germany. Pilot works to plan ( announcement due soon) and expect a full downstream plant to be financed and built in Tanz.... after all that has been verified as fancifully lucrative in and of itself and that’s just using Epanko graphite.

Add the NPV of the downstream processing plant coming online .. again someone remind me of the figure in $AUD

And the as Spid has mentioned there is other graphite feed stock... if our unique enviro method for processing works on other test samples then we can ramp up the processing plant/s without having to stretch Epanko ( remember we have pre sold nearly all our good graphite ). So all new revenue and NPV likely from processing other graphite feed stock.....

Multi bagger any way you look at it and soon to be one of the leading graphite miners and processors in the world and a long term central player in the global battery supply chain ( think recent company release and also yourself who is in Japan and South Korea )

The NPV figures in $ AUD ? Anyone got them handy ...

Drinks will be had and very soon

564xxl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $35.04K 314.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 83158 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 263476 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.