EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

KNL and ThyssenKrupp, page-192

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Don't worry bout these guys cazz. Them attacking ThyssenKrupp is clearly an act of desperation. They simply don't have anything else negative on KNL. I follow negative views closely on stock I am interested in, and these guys here never backed any of their views with the slightest evidence.

Brewbeck did pretty good up to the point he mentioned the European collaborative studies on lithium batteries where he mentioned that Thyssenkrupp was losing out, but really fell short when I showed him articles stating ThyssenKrupp was also part of another research group also funded by the government. And the study is ongoing and current. He then decided to pretend to not see what I wrote and continued on with his unsupported opinions.

Btw, if you do have insider knowledge about ThyssenKrupp dropping out, good on you for being right, but it doesn't make you better than us in anyway. You only knew because you have insider knowledge.

There's a saying in Chinese, a dead camel from starvation is bigger than a horse. ThyssenKrupp being the size as it is, even if it is in financial trouble, they are still one of the biggest and most profitable companies in the world. Trying to discredit them is just grasping on straws.

But, it is true that there is still a risk that the ThyssenKrupp off take may indeed fall over. But currently I haven't seen anything that suggests or even hints that.

Please point me anywhere that has any indication that ThyssenKrupp deals are worthless.
    Last edited by shioshin90: 10/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.