EGR 7.61% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Hi GT, I'm glad this little SP climb is happening now before...

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    Hi GT, I'm glad this little SP climb is happening now before Sojitz announcement, we are just catching up where SP should have been a long time ago just for what KNL has achieved so far.

For me the Sojitz announcement (if positive) is of much greater importance than any Finance announcement, ie if we get good results from Sojitz Finance is a given.

Yes, I have been going on about the importance of our small share registry and the positive effect this will have combined with our Frankfurt listing if/once the expected 2 announcements will be released.
    If we get German Finance it will be all over the financial news in Germany/rest of Europe and then instead of mining 24hrs a day we will be trading 24 hours a day, as soon as AUS trading stops - trading in Germany will start, and repeat the same the next day, 5 day's a week....add to this the VW Battery Plant news and Fritz is your Uncle

Like @IIIIIIIIII said in his post:
    I think 'stupid for missing out' would describe those that miss this opportunity.

All IMO, but KNL is the stand-out in the AUS G space, possibly in the World, I have stated numerous times of why I think so. We will find out soon if that is the case....
    Last edited by unicrumba: 02/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.007(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $45.26K 459.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1025 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 8111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.