EGR 5.68% 8.3¢ ecograf limited

KNL Chart, page-11

1. 5,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    Thanks tangible and ibza. I tend to agree, but would love to ask a question about this accumulation- volumes are pretty low so how is this worthwhile to an accumulator as from what i can see we are not taking about big dollars, are we?

If we have 2-3 weeks of no news we might slip backwards a few cents to that gap jaded and dr suess mentioned then said accumulator can let rip and accumulate-Everything is a risk though as crystal balls don't exist.

I re-read the announcements over Easter and am taken by how bullish management have worded many things, considering we know they are the opposite of Ton management (for the better after their last few days!)

Look out for the next few announcements as they are likely to solidify the following points:

1)
    Kibaran is positioning the Company to participate in the EV market and is currently in discussion with a number of traders and potential strategic partners within the high value manufacturing chain to secure a significant market share for its graphite
    2)
    The company looks forward to providing further updates on its vertical integration strategy
    3)
    the company is currently in discussion with a number of organisations regarding partnerships in the battery manufacturing industry
    4)
    The EOI provides further confidence to graphite market participants that Epanko will commence production in the near-term, and advance Kibaran’s ongoing discussions with a number of potential offtake customers
    5)
    Kibaran’s Chairman Mr John Park commented, “The development of a 100,000tpa expansion strategy is an extremely exciting advance for Kibaran and allows for manageable step changes in production to meet anticipated growth in the market.
    Whilst the company has always believed and has demonstrated its graphite is amongst the best quality in the world, the Epanko project can now be considered competitive in terms of scale, to some of the large deposits currently being explored in other countries. We are poised and ready to react to future demand increases and have the ability to act quickly, given our lean structure and in house expertise.
    The progress we are making in terms of statutory permitting and the feasibility study is equally as pleasing; we remain diligently on track to deliver on our commitments in this regard.”

This doesn't sound like a company that is going to be a tiddler for much longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $37.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $20.53K 243.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 54107 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 286514 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.