EGR 7.61% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

I know this may sound stupid, but the management must put out an...

1. 12,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1297
    I know this may sound stupid, but the management must put out an interim update on the progress of the financing deal... they also know that the sp is sliding because we are seeing other companies having to go back to their drawing boards and even if we have done our part here, we are priced accordingly... IF there is some progress on this, then it should be announced now as this will plug the leak in sp...

as far as I know this management's style, they have not worried much about "shoring" up the sp, but I think that must change... I am not saying they should start ramping ra ra ra about every small changes but a regular update on the finance deal will go a long way in this atmosphere... if we get assurance from the management that all is hunky dory in Kibaranland then the sp will not be below 20-22c at this stage... but as I prefaced this paragraph, this is now how this management has behaved so far and I see no reason they will be changing their method now...

in the end, this delay may not matter - in fact, this is not a delay as you say - a lot of Is to dot and Ts to cross... takes time... so probably we need to tune our expectations.... but hey, these are difficult times in the investment land and we have now developed the skills of 4 year olds - we have stopped having any amount of attention spans - if there is no ann, we just want to move on (not talking of me, but in general... I have been one of the few LT KNL holder since 3 years + now)...

end of rant....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.007(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $45.26K 459.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1025 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 8111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.