EGR 7.61% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

[ATTACH] There's not much "inspiring" in current KNL TA. No...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    knl_ax24mar16_to_02jul16.png
    There's not much "inspiring" in current KNL TA. No Patterns indicating a near term rocket etc.
    However KNL is maintaining above previous 25 cent year high. Has had sufficent accumulation to cover
    any free carry distribution by 15/18 holders. Could be the Brokers Reports showing net sales by Taylor Collison
    reflect such free carry action.
    Being in Year Blue Sky has also eliminated June Tax Loss Selling too to give June as a Consolidation in new high territory based in the 30's. Considering recent General Market conditions, an "adequate" result going into July new Financial Year.
    We all are aware and realise that the FA of granting or not of the Loan for Capex is the crucial factor for progress [or decline] of sp. This will determine "influences" such as Equity/CR raising needs, Cornerstone or all Shareholder involvement [dilution], IMO it could bring further offtake "backing" but chiefly that Debt Financing is achievable for a new RoW producing Graphite Sector mine. KNL will be able to definitely go into 2017 production, early 2018 at latest.

Just as the Sector has never had an example of the time line required for actual Debt Capex raising, neither has it a time line for Installing and Commissioning/making operational a new mine plant.
    KNL I assume will be using RoW state of the Art ,High Tech Plant and "Green" designed. Presumably from Germany and under Christoph Frey's supervision. It is little appreciated IMO that most other wannabees apparently are proposing Chinese design plant yet this is reputed to be "dirty" inefficent supersceded whatever.
    IMO using Dragon Plant especially to produce for it's current customers [RoW] seems to open industrial espionage onto the agenda but I'm a suspicious,plotting type of guy

Anyhow yes a further delay in financing determination will be a real bummer for the Chart.
    Wishing and Hoping for a June 30 close in the 30's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.007(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $45.26K 459.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1025 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 8111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.