EGR 7.61% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Advances in energy-storage technology, burgeoning electric car...

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Advances in energy-storage technology, burgeoning electric car market driving lithium and graphite uptake

[...]
    Despite raw material availability, Moores warns of a spherical graphite supply constraint in the next two years, owing to a current lack of capacity at spherical graphite processing plants across the world.
    [...]

Indeed, East African graphite projects currently show substantial potential, and Moores describes the deposits being scrutinised as being large and boasting high-quality grade flaked graphite deposits and lower potential production costs.
    [...]

“The graphite industry hasn’t had a new big mine for 30 years . . . even in a depressed state, it is ready for a new, big, low-cost graphite mine. [And] it will probably come from East Africa,” he states. For such a mine to succeed, the production costs will have to be lower or on a par with China’s graphite production costs of less than $500/t. Ongoing graphite projects in Africa include Syrah Resources’ Balama mine, in Mozambique, the industry’s most advanced, and projects in Tanzania, including Black Rock Mining’s Mehange project and Kibaran Resources’ Epanko project.
    [...]

Advances in energy-storage technology, burgeoning electric car market driving lithium and graphite uptake

It is our preference that if you wish to share this article with others you should please use the following link:

http://www.miningweekly.com/article...riving-lithium-and-graphite-uptake-2016-07-01
    Last edited by nyul: 01/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.007(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $45.26K 459.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1025 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 8111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.