EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

KNL Expandable graphite, what do we know about it, page-7

1. 2,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    "Kibaran expects to deliver further news in the near-term, including additional metallurgical test work results and further information regarding potential partnership or off-take discussions with the large European graphite trader mentioned above. "

This was followed up in December 2013 by signing a binding off take agreement. KNL were the first amongst it's peers to achieve this.

See the December 2013 ann here:

http://www.kibaranresources.com.au/...PDFs/1236-66887981/Kibaransignsbindingofftake

"Now let's assume our stuff is expandable to the same number of times, let's say 1500, does that mean our stuff is the same quality or are there other factors that come into play."

Same quality as.....? (We're not talking TON again are we?)

I'll play along and continue my little cut/paste tirade but the peer comparisons have been done to death, there's a goldmine of older KNL posts from guys far more knowledgable than I am.

Factors:

Flake size - (From Dec ann.)

The pricing of graphite sales is related to flake size. The key attributes of Epanko graphite are its distribution and quality, including:
    • Large and very large flake sizes – favourable distribution with 73.8% in the +106 micron fraction and 21.6% in the +300 micron fraction, which is the high value graphite
    • Very low percentage of fines, which is the low value graphite (26.2% in the -106 micron)
    • ‘Expansion’ capacity – the graphite is considered suitable for the 'expanded' graphite market
    Metallurgy (Ultra-high Purity, Jumbo Flake Size, Expandability, Consistent Deposit): (From February 2015 Factsheet)

• High-value graphite quality: Ultra-high purity of +99.9% carbon
    • Epanko Metallurgy
    • Epanko comprises of large flake graphite, with 21.6% of recovered graphite measuring in the jumbo size fraction (>300um) and 73.8% in the large (>106um) fraction
    • Large flake graphite confirmed as occurring across a wide grade range (5-15% TGC) which simplifies the optimisation of the deposit
    • Graphite has expandable properties with suitable applications in the premium ‘expanded’ graphite market and applications towards graphene
    • Extremely high melting point established at 1,305°C demonstrating suitability for refractory market
    • Homogenous flake size distribution consistent throughout deposit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $56.60K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37983 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.