EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

KNL MCAP - Diagram of Progress

1. 10,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1748
    Hi,

In my experience there are investors who lack the sophistication to understand the dynamic between share price and market capitalisation.

Market capitalisation is far more important than share price because it reflects the market's valuation of a company. From this perspective, share price is merely a function of the market capitalisation and the number of shares on issue.

So, to aid in the understanding of those of you out there who require assistance in this field, I have prepared an Excel spreadsheet that includes the data from the 3B announcements since KNL's first graphite announcement in 2012. I have not included options because KNL doesn't really have all that many to bother with.

I have also added the standard trendline from Excel.

As is flagrantly obvious, the market believes KNL is becoming more valuable as time goes on. You will also note the time when speculation in the graphite market was rife - yet the value growth just reverts back to the mean trendline heading upwards.

Enjoy.

PS - try this on your own favourite stock and see how you go, some will be happy and others will be sadly disappointed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.