EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

That is the best you have? Most of the time it will drop to or...

1. 171 Posts.
    That is the best you have? Most of the time it will drop to or slightly below what they raise at. But the important thing here is my one has shot up 80% and looks to be trading in a 5 cent range. No big pullback. So the question is why KNL with these German off takes and supposedly finance any day can't make significant gains.

You should be at 50 cents now with that behind you. Do you think something might be wrong with zee German deals? Obviously you are swallowing everything Spinks tells you hook,line and sinker. Do you think he would tell anyone the finance has collapsed before the cut off date? Imo the sp is acting exactly like the finance has maybe collapsed. Don't want to be around here if it collapses for sure. What's the word for the opposite of a parabolic spike? We might need it here if finance falls through.

If Spinks was so sure the finance deal was going ahead why did he not buy his last lot months ago? Why wait now till the final hour? It seems like he is trying to promote confidence and keep the sp in check. Nothing builds more confidence than a director buying. Imo he has bought to keep the worrying holders confident. It was such a small amount. If I was Spinks I would be borrowing $100k and buying if I knew finance is 100%.
    Last edited by v8man: 14/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.