EGR 4.17% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

The Germans are a great bunch and I certainly didn't get the...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    The Germans are a great bunch and I certainly didn't get the impression they wanted to have the meeting to get any info that should be released to market - merely clarification on a few things already released to the market. They were hoping for a TH before the meeting so there might be more to discuss.

I'm sure they won't mind me posting some prelim comments following the meeting, as I know they read our forum.
    The "kfw procedure" is running, all technical and environmental studies were rated as sufficient and very positive. Questions from kfw come mainly from the finance department regarding clarification of business plan and legal issues regarding legal certainty or explanation of the guarantees by the state of Tanzania. Spinks and Frey expect a positive decision. Here one expects a guarantee or a credit line in the range of 40-50 million dollars. Further financing is to be done through banks (Nedbank remains one of the best options). After repeated inquiries he could not exclude by a capital increase to finance a part (however on basis of a clearly higher course). I have asked for a "Plan B" "should refuse the kfw.All other options are according to Spinks very interest rate and would represent the business plan much worse.It would continue to speak in this case with the kfw.I have also addressed a sale There are several potential buyers, especially from China, but they would offer around 5 cents per share and this is not an option. After funding, you could start mining for 10-12 months. In the meantime, the infrastructure has become significantly better due to bridge construction and new roads. Spinks expects 2021 from a market entry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 14.0¢ 11.0¢ $48.25K 396.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.