EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

KNL price action, page-88

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162

Hi Folks

Something like a 23% drop in 3 trading days. It is concerning that such SP gyrations plague us after years of negotiation, but that is the graphite market in its infant stages. We have to be able to stand the pain. Or get out and bay at the moon.

All the best to the larger holder who unloaded today. I know that could not have been an easy decision, unless you are a wizard and accumulated all of those shares sub-11.5 cents. Unlikely. We all have our reasons for staying or leaving. You could end up being the smartest person in the mix in 6 months time...

I remain steadfast because the upside potential of this stock remains excellent. Yes, you need the patience of a saint and the faith of a preacher in our management team - Condidi excepted - but what disaster has occurred to make this stock a desperate sell? Nothing.

I like AS' honest purpose and his transparency. And the best way I know to demonstrate my faith in his leadership is to trust him with my hard-earned. Others may be chasing the quick-fire money in lithium or techfin, but in KNL, I think that the embers will be better than the campfire we long-term holders will enjoy when the Kfw finance deal rolls in.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $27.51K 240.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4608 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 100064 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.