EGR 1.18% 8.4¢ ecograf limited

KNL reversal, page-106

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Aaron I must agree. The grades to date for TON's excitement hole being GBND0001 are not amazing results. They are just okay. The high grade sections of mineralisation are very deep. That's not ideal IMO. They have a lot more drilling to be done yet though so I wouldn't count them out. Market cap for TON still sits at 144 million and we will be well into production many years before them. I myself want the entire sector to remain hot as should all KNL holders because it will really highlight just how good the epanko deposit actually is.

Even the grades and flake distribution from Merelani are going to be good.

Anyone holding TON should have a look at the latest North Eastern section assays of the epanko deposit and just look at the grades. Flake distribution is also good and the mineralisation is pretty much from surface. We may not have a mammoth deposit like TON will have but we will have a very high quality deposit and I still believe it will be very large once it's completely drilled out. The high grades from surface really does count for a lot. Anyone who is in the mining game knows that mineralisation from surface and high grade mineralisation really reduces costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.