EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

KNL reversal, page-115

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    My bet is for an extension, but you never know.

I know that management wouldn't have been sitting on a binding agreement from STAMINCO, so unless they received it today or last Friday, then my guess it will be extended. I'm not concerned about the extension from an approval point of view, as the deal makes too much sense for everyone, including STAMINCO, for the deal not to be approved. However, governments have to go through their processes. Just ask Tony Abbot how well he's doing getting his signature policy approved before next year July 1 (my point being that governments have their processes, and they can't be rushed until they are ready).

But agree with your sentiment. It's a perfect opportunity to accumulate. A lot of people who have had KNL on their watchlists will be kicking themselves they didn't top up under 10c, and under 20c, and under 30c. They are going to have the same feeling after Merelani gets announced. For longer term investors who want to make more than a few pips, this is the time to be accumulating your stake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $56.60K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37983 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.