EGR 0.00% 9.5¢ ecograf limited

Hi Robbo24, Yet another typical deflective response from you. I...

1. 226 Posts.
    Hi Robbo24,

Yet another typical deflective response from you. I did not once mention another stock but yet you cannot help yourself in trying to move the attention away from the topic. That is KNL with an SP that keeps heading south, compounded by a second rate management team and third rate company strategy.

Does it make you feel more secure with your investment choices, by attacking anyone who dare point out the obvious challenges for KNL holders?  Once again Robbo how about you focus on the missed KNL timelines our maybe try to explain to everyone on this thread, why your market cap is less than $40m? If the "SOLD OUT" story is so good, why is your SP treated like a 300kg porker with red hair and a beard, at a singles only disco? You keep telling yourself you are the smartest guy in town with your KNL investment and the SP is being manipulated down by the evil insto's, so they can snap up bargains from the unsuspecting mum and dad KNL investors.

Gently place your head back in the sand and keep believing everything you are told by KNL management and you will soon be able to join your friends at TON.  

AAA KNL San.jpeg

& joining your TON friends........... AA KNL ton.jpeg

Keep the discussion on KNL and not other stocks and we all might learn something new.

Best of Luck All Graphite Lovers xoxoxoxoxoxo 1973

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.5¢ $3.667K 38.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 3703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.