EGR 3.85% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

The monthly chart says it all and to a lesser extent the weekly...

1. 1,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    The monthly chart says it all and to a lesser extent the weekly chart. This has been building for some time to what I would describe as the beginning of a genuine re-rate and its only just begun. Only this time the fundamentals will be too hard for the investors to ignore in my opinion and we'll be gaining more serious long term holders interested on riding this to production. We have been accumulating announcements of good quality for the best part of three years now. All building to what will hopefully be a graphite project being majority debt funded by a German bank with additional backing by an Aussie bank. This is a real genuine graphite project that is in a dirty sector of over-hyped Aussie listed graphite juniors whom jumped onto the EV graphite themed boom 2014-2016. I feel we are on the verge of a serious move in share price. To those who raised concern after concern over the last few years I smile knowing KNL is on the right path. Well done to all that held through this period as well and accumulated more. Thank god the share price held strong too. Now for some serious share price appreciation and then we can celebrate. "The bi-yearly" is underway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $59.18K 461.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18090 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 37363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.