EGR 0.00% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Back in June/July 2016 there was no Plan B, EFIC came onto the...

1. 7,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1647
    Back in June/July 2016 there was no Plan B, EFIC came onto the scene only once Plan A was significantly delayed. A lot of money and time was spent to get our updated BFS and the RAP compliant with the EP and IFC Performance Standards. Perhaps if we had Howard Rae back then or a well-connected B0D then perhaps we could have pursued alternative arrangements. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and perhaps there were options presented that ultimately proved not to be in the best interests of shareholders, I guess we'll never know.

IMO both Frey and Spinks have done a good job. Frey in particular has produced outstanding results with EcoGraf. I think that we could add an operational position, perhaps even another management position, that would compliment Spinks, ideally someone with connections and experience in the automotive industry.

Whilst Frey and Spinks have my support, the jury is still out (for me) on the remainder of our management and BoD. @Lumia920 asked what Conidi is doing for KNL, and I think most of us are asking the same thing.

Here is a link to the Company's Performance Evaluation Practices - https://www.kibaranresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/PerformanceEvaluationPolicy.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.8¢ $15.17K 122.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 189000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 245753 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.