EGR 5.00% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

KNL - The bright side of life

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    I, like many a long-term shareholders have been frustrated at what appears to be media-black-out periods and silence from management. But I’ve always been happy with the news when it comes along. And it always does!

So far we have 3 western off-takes! The German Government is looking to guarantee a substantial portion of our debt-funding needs with one of Germany’s largest banks! We now have exposure to the battery market thanks to Sojitz (aren’t we still the only graphite company with this notch on our belt?) and Sojitz are openly talking about funding the spherical-graphite JV!

KNL is still a leading graphite company! KNL and SYR will be in production in the coming 6-9-12 months. That’s a fact! Nothing else in this industry can be said with such confidence.

Consider the spin we’re about to hear from across the fence because a non-Chinese MOU was signed. Never mind the fact Russia isn’t a western country, and the off-take, if it eventuates, wont be enforceable. Nothing in Russia is. Or the fact Russia is currently subject to a large range and wide-ranging sanctions which target everything from energy companies, their banks (how is that going to help funding?) or the fact the Russian Ruble has been one of the worst performing currencies since 2014, and it continues to worsen. Russia is hurting. And let’s not even question why there’s no mention of a volume target.

My point, you continue to neglect the fact KNL is marching forwards, strongly! Further to that, I believe we’re about to have some great news on funding, for our pre-sold stage-one Epanko project!

While I do not want to offend anyone, I do politely ask you take the management complaining off-line. I do not believe it inspires confidence in any potential investor turning to HC for advice. I have to credit Trommel with the idea, and it’s a good one.

I know Spinks well enough to know the projects is always advancing, even if he doesn’t tell us on a weekly basis. So can we please keep the needless frustrations to a closed group? I believe it is hurting the share price, and at the very least the confidence in wannabe investors turning here for advice.

KNL is a leading graphite company, and that should not be forgotten!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $21K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 340000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 149276 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.