EGR 0.00% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

Not sure on why I am seeing so many uncertain and/or negative...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Not sure on why I am seeing so many uncertain and/or negative comments in this thread. The plain and simple truth for the moment is that we are playing the waiting game. With that being said, we have a clear understanding of the timeline and all know very well when we should expect results.

We are waiting on the mining license to be renewed, then we are waiting for the financing to be approved.
    All preliminary work is completed. It's all done. Every-single-bit of it. So much so that we already have a company lined up to build the mine. Even better is that this particular company has agreed to be paid largely in stock rather than a preset dollar figure.

We are also waiting on the ecograf results for the 8x samples from external sources. Due mid August.
    Personally I feel that the results will be extremely positive.

Not sure where the negativity is coming from. Even worse is the fact that this negativity is coming from people who are adamant that they would not invest in this company. It is my personal belief that these people should take on some extracurricular activities to pass the time, maybe go outside and do some gardening, wash the car etc.
    Happy to take on board some negativity, uncertainty or warnings based on factual evidence of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.5¢ $2.998K 20.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58991 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 133916 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.