HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

I found this about Quantify...........

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I found this about Quantify........

http://www.quantifytechnology.com/start-up-poaches-cisco-execs/

Start-up poaches Cisco execs

POSTED APRIL 6, 2016 IN IOT, TEAM
    Perth-based IOT start-up Quantify Technology has hired two former Cisco executives and is launching a recruitment drive across Australia as it moves to launch its premier product.
    Quantify’s Q energy management device, which is expected to be ready in prototype form this month, can monitor, assess and manage objects in the physical world electronically, automatically optimising performance of systems and processes.
    The start-up’s founder and managing director Mark Lapins said power policies for example could determine how much power certain rooms can use, while lights could be automatically dimmed to save power when window blinds are opened.
    He said the new hires, including David Barker as Quantify’s director of Enterprise Solutions and David Hayward as Quantify’s Enterprise Communications Architect, would help propel the company forward.
    “My goal is to build a world class executive team and I believe that the foundation of this has been achieved with our latest hires. Adding to our already strong team of Aidan Montague, Paul Knight and Paul Wilson, these latest hires add further depth to our highly experienced team,” Mr Lapins said.
    “This world class executive team will ensure that Quantify is positioned as a market leader in the the intelligent building sector of the Internet of Things. We are extremely confident in the team’s ability to deliver on the Quantify technology vision on a global scale.”
    He said David Barker will be responsible for introducing and managing enterprise solutions for clients, including large corporations, governments, banks and other institutions.
    Mr Barker previously served as the MD of VCE — a cloud computing firm joint operated by Cisco, EMC and VMware. Prior to this, he held multiple higher level positions across Cisco’s global operations.
    Mr Hayward’s experience covers the successful deployment of major projects for blue-chip organisations globally including AXA UK and RAWsat. He also trained network professionals for Cisco Systems and worked as a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert.
    The pair join two other Cisco veterans involved in the start-up including Terry Walsh, who spent approximately five years as managing director of Cisco Australia & New Zealand from 1998, and then five years as CEO of Cisco Canada.
    The other is former Cisco Australia southern region sales manager Aidan Montague, who was a key figure in Cisco’s local operation in the early 1990s, and who later went on to various roles at Cisco in London, Johannesburg and Singapore.

Source : The Australian “Start-up poaches Cisco Execs” April 6, 2016

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 224594 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 373529 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.