XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

knock knock its thursday, page-22

1. 17,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7819
    But russiancircles - the stocks on the LME are really rising fast against a rising price. Doesn't seem right. But at the end of the day, I will have to trust the copper chart and in the background I have this big picture idea of a big wave up in commodities before that game is finished. A blowout in stocks too but not before a correction.

See how this correction pans out - perhaps it will be very mild or perhaps I will change my mind compeltely. But at this stage everything on the market has played out perfectly with my big picture so why should I change it.

And because there have been a few people highlighting the 50% retracement on the XJO - I am going to be a pain and remind everyone that on 19th October last year, BrighterSpark put up the chart and asked for comments.

This was my reply

BrighterSpark - Great chart. Also got the brain cells working. So I will jump in at the deep end. I go for a bit of work here and then a quick move to the 50% - 4950 - and then I would like to have a think about it but favour on to the 61.8%. As usual, I might be completely wrong.

And Brighterspark's reply

Goodness Gracious!

How wonderful 'twould be to see your vision realised.

Perhaps one should henceforth address you as
    "Paddington Bull".

Kind regards

Turned out great - we had the correction in November and it got to within 40 points of that level. Overdone now.

So why should I change my long term picture when it is virutally following exactly what I laid out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.