XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

knock knock its thursday, page-37

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks PB.
    Lived in a small coastal town called Anglet - surfers would know it, but few others.
    5 minutes aways is Biarritz - much more famous (and up market).

Very beautiful part of the world - really the Basque country (not France nor Spain) - but politics has played its dirty hand these past few centuries.
    Atlantic ocean on one side and the Pyrénéen mountains the other.... a very lovely place.

Economically however... well difficult to make money in Europe right now and don't see a light at the end of the tunnel for at least a couple more years (at best).
    So decision taken to return home and hoping that work will not prove too difficult to find.

As for name 'BrighterSpark' - as a child both at school and home, I was well known for ignoring advice of adults and doing my own thing, which often led to damage (either to my own person or some object or other). This resulted in parents and teachers often telling me what a "bright spark" (sarcasm) I was.
    The name 'BrightSpark' was already taken so I took the next option - oh and I think the initials match my content rather aptly!!

Best wishes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.